The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Monday, January 29, 2007

=p

LALALALALA bored. whoops i forget to give my other post a title o well. i shall name him YAK. damn it i have so much make up work 2 do especially for english. but atleast i dont have to take the ss French revolution test like the rest of you who have mr yonkers (nicole) hahahah losers. i just have to read chapter 19. ms gibson annoys me a lot. grrrrrrrr.
CrAp i neeeeeeeeeeed to get some freaking excersice im going 2 like go mad!!!! but nooo i cant do nything cuz it will get my blood pressure up.
i h8 rubix cubes. so much. =0 this new kid junior who i sit next 2 in science was hitting on me. it was weird. =D bubbly bubbly water! i hate my cuaderno i wanna burn it. and i h8 my short story book.
Ive got a jar of dirt!!! and guess whats inside it!! poke. poke. poke. @#$& im depressed. i dont got no time to do notin wit ny1 cuz i have so much of tat dArNDed make up work.
oh yea can someone please explain to me the motoyama lab that we did? like the one with the bird and butterfly wings on it....apparently it was something online??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww *hugz*
ya kno, if u need to get some energy out, talking excessivly works. Or hyperventilation. but that prolly would get yur blood pressure up. BUt hey, i wanna see yur eye explode. that would be cool. I can allready say that i've had living beings have sex in my hand, and if that happens, i will then be able to say that my friends eye exploded. HOw cool would that be?

Aaahmee said...

that would be pretty damn cool lol.

the Jaywalker said...

@_@ traumatizrred. foreverrr. only nottt. XD

Anonymous said...

oooooo amy! someone like yoooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

the Jaywalker said...

YALK.

Aaahmee said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
u dont even know who likE me tho cuz he dont go 2 paly

Nickel the 5 cent pickle said...

is it the dude who you have pics of on your camera???

Aaahmee said...

NO maybe.