The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Friday, January 12, 2007

Ok so today, everything was like shocking me! So i went to this persons house right and i touched their lamp and then it like shocked me and i was like ow. And then when i came to my house when i opened the door, my front door gave me a tiny shock. Then i changed my clothes and guess what; the door handle of my room gave me a shock. so then i was like grrr wats making this happen, its not my clothes (sometimes like bballshorts or sweatshirts can make u more static) and then i went into this room that was dark and turned on the light, and right when i turned it on, i got shocked and i actually saw the little blue flash of electricity. yeah. so i think im going to avoid all door handles and light switches for the rest of today.

5 comments:

Nickel the 5 cent pickle said...

ja
digo "Jag heter ELECTRO-GIRL!"
och trädgårdsmästare.

the Jaywalker said...

EHE.

the Jaywalker said...

talar fron svenska?

Nickel the 5 cent pickle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nickel the 5 cent pickle said...

jag talar svenska.
ivy talar du svenska?