The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bleh

I feel sick. yay. blecky. =S im probly sick cuz ive gotten like 6 hours sleep total the last 3 days. and i also think that im allergic to otter pops. cuz yesterday when i was doing this english project at bens house we were eating all his otterpops and then i started coughing. and then i like sprained my ankle playing ddr and then i almost threw up bcuz matt was eating this stuff that smelled like ####. and then all these things kept giving me electriK shoCs. and now i have to go study for the bio final. and i dont want 2. "Nooouuuu" said the flea.( O ii ii O) its a tiki! tikis are awsome
^
111
!,,! (-.-)!,,! haha. my hat has a whole in it! wait i spelled that wrong hole. wojiayouchongwuwojiayouyizigouhesanzitazi. argh evil chinese test. actually its not evil it will probly be the easiest final wait no nvm spanish will definately b the easiest. ^.^
my finger is blue come a little closer and ill tell you haha TOAAAAAAAAAAD.

3 comments:

Aaahmee said...

omg! it screwed up my tiki!

the Jaywalker said...

ERG. This is one of those times where I wish I'd learned mandarin instead of cantonese. And even more sad, I can't exactly read pinyin either <_< be sad amy, be very sad.

lei hai jun hai mo gwei yong.

^ that's my futile attempt at pinyin. laugh if you must XD

Aaahmee said...

im uh very uh sad?