The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Friday, January 5, 2007

A Dramatic Story

For those of you who don't know, something very sad happened to me today. I realized that i lost my phone, when it wasnt in my pants in the locker room at 6 period pe. I said many naughty words throughout pe, tried to destroy the hockey puck we were playing with, and 4 people asked me if i was ok. After pe, me and my friend nickel went to my 5th period classroom: math (with Mrs. Simison) This room happens to be the same room as Mr. Mitchels room. And so he was in there when we arrived at the door. We were scared, but we knew we had to go in. We sneaked in to look for my phone, hoping that he wouldnt see us. Sure enough, he did. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN. So we asked him if he had seen my phone. He said no. He asked us all these weird questions and it made me feel nervous. Before we left, he touched Nickel and said, have a good weekend. that made nickle nervous. We left; quickly.very quickly. all during 7th period spanish i was depressed and i guess it showed because my most favoritest teacher ever, sra alonso, kept giving me really strange looks. after school, i went to The Wall where i saw fran and she asked if ny1 had lost a phone and i was like yea. she said that someone had found it and sold it 2 some1 else. we went and found the some1 else and made him give it back. my phone was fine but he had deleted all my contacts and photos. Also, he TOOK THE PLASTIC PEELY COVER OFF OF MY PHONE. HOW DARE HE GOD DMN IT STUPID DIE KILL ARGHGGHLKSAN KILL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit i can't believe someone can be so selfish as to sell a cellphone they found randomly, who bought it? and who sold it?

the Jaywalker said...

eh...that happens a lot...people steal cellphones, then make a bunch of calls on it or text people with it so it all charges to the rightful owner's account. very very mean...good job you caught the person in time.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Well then. I did not mean to offend anyone. And I am not Leslie. But I'd rather not say who I am. Even though Ivy already kind of did. I assure you I am not dangerous, however.

Aaahmee said...

yes some people are very evil.

and yea, for tbhna, i was jk about my other comment thing. i wasnt offended im just weird and go into random rants like that.dont worry its not just u i do it 2 everyone lol.

Nickel the 5 cent pickle said...

i did
HE TOUCHED ME!!!!!!!!

Aaahmee said...

lmao mr. bitchell lol nice

Anonymous said...

Okitay then, glad to hear no one was offended. Yay! No one was offended!

...I am random. Hear me roar.

the Jaywalker said...

okay, hearing tbhna roar...no roar coming...

Aaahmee said...

hear auddikin moo

Anonymous said...

i hear audikin moo. AND SHE LOST