The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Official Day to Break Your Stuff

Im depressed, almost everything i own broke today for some reason. First of all, my ipod, which already has a really screwed up battery, and already has an enormous crack in the screen which makes it look like it got shot, said it was out of battery when i was charging it. yeah. not normal. and then when i was cleaning some stuff i found out that one of my cds was broken. and then i scratched my guitar. and then when i was putting on my shoes, one of my shoe laces unraveled. and then my computer wouldnt let me get online (until now.) and then my camera started making weird clicky noises whenever i took a picture. and then my secret code blue rasberry bubblegum puncher wouldnt punch the letters. and then my sister blackmailed me which has nothing to do with things being broken. and then i couldnt do something i wanted 2 do 2day because i was sick. and then i was 1/2 forced to watch this dumb jackie chan movie. (long story) yes and i know that none of this has to do with things being broken but idfc! and then i felt very sad because i remembered that im going to fail my bio final. and then i felt annoyed cuz the little kids next door wouldnt turn their really loud barney music off so i had to blast my music to be able to hear it and then my mom said that i was blasting my music. yeah. soo pretty fun day.

4 comments:

the Jaywalker said...

ouch, today definitely wasn't your day. =( things'll get better.

haha jackie chan movies are funny XD I am amused that I share his last name.

you really should get your ipod replaced...it sounds extremely dead.

Aaahmee said...

haha riteee yea u guys have the same last name..and im 2 poor to get my ipod replaced lol and the warranty is dead cuz ive had it more than a year

Anonymous said...

hahah fran is poorer than u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaahmee said...

wanna bet lol..guess what. i owe my parents 500 bucks! yeah. im poor