The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

....0.-....

Yellow. hey peoples. i g2g. like now. so once again, very boring short thinger here. o well. so 2days my bday. yay. =s xcept one of my friends is being kinda a biatchE...acting like they dont give that its my bday. i dont think on purpose but still....o well. i dont really give either i guess lol^.^i have so many projects and tests due next week it suxxx. a lot. quack and 2morrow is going to be very prosaic oooooooooooooooooo vocab rite there. o well atleast this weekends g2 be fun.
"I shouldn't drive. Wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk" haha not funny sry.
c uz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy b-day!

Anonymous said...

iFeliz cumplean*os!

*~

Anonymous said...

happy b-day
whos da person??

Aaahmee said...

lmao no not nickel

the Jaywalker said...

EVERYONE EXCEPT AMY: JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP! =D

By the way, I'm really sorry that I had to kick you out, Amy =( but believe me when I say it's temporary. After all, you did threaten to desecrate the sacred temple of the Amy-Renamers...an Unforgivable Sin that is most uncouth in nature.