The Almost Totally Pointless Posts of a Menique Haunted Kid

Sunday, April 8, 2007

0.-

Happy bunny day peoplez ^.^damn it. spring break went by waaaay too fast. seriously that seemed like the shortest week-long break i have ever had in my entire life. and next week is going to suck. yeah. like i already said, i hvae 5 projects. and i dont even know what im doing for 2 of them. fortunately i finished the easy science one..but i still have to present it. and my 1000 point-and thats not exaggerating- english project ive barely worked on. theyr all due next week. plus im g2 have normal hw. anddd im screwed cuz i dont even get home until like 7 30 every night. Fuck and i dont think we even have another break until summer vacation, when school's out. that freaking sux. does ny1 know when 3rd quarter grades are coming out? cuz i need to like hijak my mailbox and hide em when they come so my parents dont see. i dont even know what i have in like half of my classes, which isnt good. and the other half that i know arent good either. not that i really care nymore. but if theyr really bad then my parents are going to basically lock me up in my room and not allow me to do nyhting i want to. oh yay my new ipod is freezing up. aGaIn. i hope the apple store will replace it...atleast i gots the warranty still
Sorry for wasting 5 or however many minutes of ur life with this.....i just had to write it down somehow..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay, you don't have to apologize, it was my choice to read it anyway. Sooo...good luck with your projects and grades and everything, and by the way we do have Memorial Day, which is not a long break like spring break but which is at least a long weekend (exactly how long I'm not sure). And THEN...FINALS! Z'omg O what joy. Sauf pas.

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

LETS HAVE AN ORGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

i get to skip school APRIL 17TH

Anonymous said...

i get to skip school APRIL 17TH

Anonymous said...

why?